Etisalat launched its new eLife user interface (UI), designed to create a personalised experience as well as to improve content discovery across its eLife TV channels and on-demand services. The new eLife UI will be able to tailor programming to customer interests, allowing eLife TV viewers to enjoy seamless content discovery. It will leverage real-time […]
The new eLife UI will be able to tailor programming to customer interests, allowing eLife TV viewers to enjoy seamless content discovery. It will leverage real-time data to simplify navigation, search and content selection, enriching the TV viewing experience and making it more relevant to each viewer. The eLife UI is automatically rolled out to Etisalats latest eLife TV box.
Jonathan Haysom, Vice President of Home Products at Etisalat, said: This is a new era for our customers. Never before in the UAE has an entertainment provider gone to such lengths to ensure each customer has a unique and tailored experience.
We have made it easier for customers to explore new TV shows and movies along with navigating our ever expanding video on-demand offering. This is the first of many new, exclusive and exciting entertainment experiences eLife TV customers will have access to. This is TV reimagined.
Customers can find detailed information about TV shows and movies across the entire new interface.
- Favourites: Customers will be able to find all of their favorited content in this section. This is also where customers can resume watching content that they previously started but were not able to finish.
- Recommended: This section recommends content based on customer preference and includes customers most viewed channels and shows.
- Recently Viewed: Displays TV shows and movies most recently watched by the customer.
- Trending: Customers get to know the most popular content based on live viewing behaviour across the service and social trends.
- Premium: A live updating, video-on-demand view of recommended TV shows and movies from eLife TVs ever expanding library.
Etisalats eLife TV includes the countrys broadest on-demand movies and series line-up, with over 6,300 titles. eLife TV also boasts the highest number of TV channels of which over 150 are in high definition.
To further cement itself as the leading entertainment service in the UAE, the company recently launched an exclusive partnership with StarzPlay Arabia. Through the partnership, Etisalats eLife TV subscribers have exclusive access to thousands of hours of Hollywood movies, original series and kids entertainment.