Broadcast and media management company VSN has launched ‘From End-to-End to Anywhere’ concept, worldwide. It joins together traditional content management with new screens, cloud and internet, providing its clients with a solution that allows maximum diffusion of its audiovisual assets. Its media management system, VSNEXPLORER, and its streaming and VoD platform, VSNWEB TV, will receive special […]
Broadcast and media management company VSN has launched ‘From End-to-End to Anywhere’ concept, worldwide. It joins together traditional content management with new screens, cloud and internet, providing its clients with a solution that allows maximum diffusion of its audiovisual assets. Its media management system, VSNEXPLORER, and its streaming and VoD platform, VSNWEB TV, will receive special attention at Cabsat 2016 (stand Z1-107).
VSN presents at CABSAT 2016 a new VoD and streaming platform, VSNWEB TV, that allows users to distribute its assets directly from VSNEXPLORER to its website or broadcast them in streaming mode, maximising diffusion and content monetisation in any platform. That way, VSN integrates new screens and platforms in the daily work of its users, that can create Business Processes (BPs) to automate online content management and distribution.
VSNEXPLORER, VSNs MAM, PAM, BI and BPM solution, will also receive special attention at CABSAT 2016 thanks to its recent developments that empower audiovisual assets management, with advanced features for collaborative work, advanced cataloguing, Business Intelligence reports and quality control. Changes that bring the future of content management to the broadcast and media and entertainment markets and that provides an answer to what users and companies alike demand.
- Business Intelligence (BI) Layer: VSN has integrated a business intelligence layer into its media management system consisting in a set of tools that transform its metadata into meaningful information for business analysis purposes. This layer is capable of extracting insightful reports for administration, finance and project management purposes, among others (only accessible through predefined permissions system). These reports have different views that can also be customizable, being the most common graphs or tables.
- Enhanced collaborative work: To enhance collabortaive work, users now can upload and download contents using the cloud, with transcoding, and files being editable from the moment that they are ingested. This important development comes along with a full integration with Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, allowing for an instant sending of contents to social media. This makes audiences much more accessible, and allows for a quicker return of the investment.
- Sports and Live Events cataloguing: Another of VSNEXPLORERs new features is its integration with VSNLIVELOGGER, which enables cataloguing of contents directly while ingesting, boosting sports and live events environments and enhancing collaborative work and distribution to second screens thanks to the increase in productivity it carries.
- Quality checks on every content: VSNEXPLORER now offers QC. This is achieved thanks to its integration with the main QC software, such as Baton or Cerify, allowing to run quality control tests with resources such as Baton or Cerify, both manually and automatically, when the material is received.
- Total user customisation: Thanks to the latest implementations carried out by VSNs development team, VSNEXPLORERs users will be able to configure all the visual aspects of the powerful media management solutions: colours, logos, images, wallpapers all with the goal of letting the own user choose the visual aspect of its daily tool and thus of introducing a personal approach to content management.